2016 Sabre 48 Flybridge
Yacht price :
METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED 2016 48' SABRE FLYBRIDGE. THIS BOAT IS ABSOLUTELY SPOTLESS!!
Complete engine service completed 2/19!!
QSC 8.3 600HP Cummings/Mercury Zues Drives 525 hours.
2016 10' AB ALX with a 20hp Yamaha Four Stroke - Center Console Model.
Flag Blue Hull.
Mercury Vessel View 7 with Skyhook technology and joystick docking.
Garmin Electronic Package.
Freedom Lift Dinghy Aft of Swim Platform.
Teak Cockpit and platform.
Elegant bimini top on the flybridge with electronics Arch.
Crew/Utility room that is completely finished.
Onan 13.5 KW Generator with a sound shield 550 hours.
Custom Sunbrella Fabric throughout the vessel.
Custom Decor Package.
This boat has every option imaginable!!
We will consider all trades and can assist with financing!!
- 48 Flybridge
- Miami, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 48 ft - 14.63 meter
- 52 ft 3 in - 15.93 meter
- 15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 39500 lbs
- Cruise Speed:
- 32 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 600 (Individual), 1200 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 40 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 260 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Builder: Sabre Yachts Designer: Kevin Burns Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 15ft 4 in
Length on Deck: 47ft 6 in Maximum Draft: 3ft 9 in Displacement: 40000 lbs Headroom: 6 ft 6 in Deadrise: 14° at Transom
Total Power: 1200 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSC 8.3
Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Location: Starboard Engine Hours: 525
Drive Type: Pod Drive
Engine Power: 600 HP Engine 2:
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine Model: QSC8.3
Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Location: Port
Engine Hours: 525
Drive Type: Pod Drive
Engine Power: 600 HP
Cruising Speed: 28 knots @ 2,500 RPM
Maximum Speed: 34 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (525 Gallons)
Holding Tank: (70 Gallons)
Garmin GMR 624 72 Mile Radar
Garmin GPSMAP 7616 (2) at Lower Helm, (1) on Flybridge
Garmin GMI20 Instrument Display (2)
Garmin AIS600 Transceiver
Garmin VHF 300 (2)
Garmin VHF 200 & GHS 10 Remote Mic on Flybridge
Garmin GSD 25 Sonar Module
Garmin GC 10 Reverse Image Camera on Mast
Garmin GC 10 Standard Image Camera in Engine Room
Garmin GMX 52 Weather Receiver
ACR RCL 100D Searchlight with Upper and Lower Control Stations
KVH TracVision TV5 with TV-Hub with (3) Receivers
Fusion AV750 Stereo System
MASTER STATEROOM AMIDSHIPS:
• Spacious island berth athwartship layout with laminated trim
• Hull side deadlight over headboard
• Shoji style passageway and closet doors
• Shoji style portlight screen panels
• Cherry hull ceilings.
• Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
• (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed.
• LED flat screen TV and DVD player.
• Teak and holly sole.
• Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
• Pocket door to master head compartment.
• Private access from master stateroom
• Custom tile on shower sole
• Vanity cabinet below the sink
• Storage outboard
• Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
• Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
• Electric shower sump pump
• Opening port to side deck
• Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
• Ventilation blower
• Stainless steel towel bars
• Spacious island berth, with laminated trim.
• Cherry hull ceilings.
• Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
• Storage lockers, drawers and shelves.
• Teak and holly sole.
• Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
• Pocket door to passageway.
• Private access to forward head and shower
• Stainless steel under mount sink.
• Shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
• Hot and cold pressure water
• Electric shower sump pump.
• Storage lockers.
• Cherry wood trimmed mirror over sink.
• Ventilation blower.
• Solid surface galley countertop.
• Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
• Stainless steel under mount prep sink with cover.
• Soap dispenser
• Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
• Two burner electric cooktop.
• Convection microwave with a stainless steel face
• Drawers and storage lockers below the counter.
• Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
• Two Stidd N Series helm chairs mounted on a box
• "L" settee to starboard, 5" foam cushions, with storage drawer under.
• High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism.
Lowers to coffee table height.
• Entertainment unit to port including: flat screen LCD TV 32" on lift with DVD
• Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
• Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm with Sabre tool drawer under
• Stainless steel door to the cockpit
• Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
• Swing door at the helm to starboard side deck
• Deep chart table forward of L-settee. Fiddles at nav station
• Varnished cherry interior finish.
• Screens on all opening ports.
• Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
• Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
• Drapes on aft curved windows
• Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
• Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
• 14° deadrise at transom, 23° deadrise amidships.
• ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
• Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell
SAN foam core.
• Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
• Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid
• Gold recessed cove stripe.
• ISO NPG gelcoat.
• VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
• Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
• Companionway door to port.
• Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
• Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
• Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
• Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
• Anchor locker with slam latch.
• Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
• Sure Shade system over cockpit
• Stainless steel staircase with composite treads turning through 90 degrees
• Venturi windscreen
• Stidd Helm Chair
• Large U-shaped settee to port with storage under
• Large folding table with sea rail below
• Cummins/Zeus engine controls including joystick
• Large panel for Navigational Electronics
• AC/DC refrigerator
• Radar mast
• 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
• (8) 12" Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
• 10" Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass
• (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
• Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
• Stainless steel ballard style mooring cleats aft
• (2) Stainless 12" cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
• Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# Delta anchor and "lunch hook".
• Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
• Flag staff and socket on aft rail
• Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
• (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
• (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
• Teak toe rails.
• Teak cabin side eye-brow.
• Custom cast stainless steel "SABRE" medallion.
• Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
• Triple windshield wipers and washers.
• Richie Compass.
• Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, and optional equipment.
• Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
• Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 600 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with
Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
• 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
• (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
• Engine room blower.
• Engine room vent ducts.
• Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
• White gelcoated engine room
• Mylar face foam noise barrier.
• (2) 260 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
• Dual Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
• (2) 2" "Diesel" deck fill plates.
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS:
• CMD helm, with joystick.
• Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
• Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
• "Skyhook" GPS position hold system with dedicated GPS receiver.
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
• Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
• Three AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
• One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
• Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
• Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
• Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
• Digital battery monitor.
• St. Maarten amber cabin reading lights.
• High output LED lights in the overhead.
• LED strip lighting in appropriate locations.
• LED engine room lighting.
• Tri-color lights over helm station, red, white, blue
• Cockpit courtesy lights.
• Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout
• 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
• Onan 13.5 kw generator including:
• Onan E series display
• Dedicated start battery
• Water drop muffler
• Cooling water intake strainer
• Sound shield
• Transfer switch.
• 50A 70ft shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 70ft. cord.
• Isolation transformer
• Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
• Digital AC system monitor
• 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
• SOamp, 3-bank battery charger
• Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (4) zones.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM:
• Water capacity 160 gals.
• Stainless steel, 20 gal. water heater, operates on 110-VAC or engine heat.
• Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
• Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
• Fresh water spigot in engine room.
• Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
• Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
• Polyethylene holding tank with 70 gallon capacity.
• jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
• Tecma Eco MSD in master head
• Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
• Triple Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
• Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
• Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
• Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
• Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
• (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
• (3) High water switches and alarm.
• Dark hull colors -"Flag Blue" with Sabre White decks (off-white)
• Anti-skid color- Beige (fore & side decks, aft cockpit, and recessed area of swim platform)
• Reverse oil change system
• Freedom Lift dinghy lift
• Shore water inlet
• Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water plumbed to separate spigot
• (3) Additional dimmer switches in galley, master stateroom, forward cabin
• Inverter/charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
• Beam central vac system with (2) outlets and a 32' expandable hose
• 120VAC outlet inside chart storage locker.
• 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in utility room
• 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the master berth.
• 120VAC outlet on the fwd end of the upper cabinets in the guest cabin on the stbd side.
• Dimmer switch for cockpit overhead lights.
• 12V/USB charger at head of master berth on the fwd end.
• 12V/USB charger at head off fwd berth on the stbd side.
• 12V/USB charger in utility room..
• "Prewire for 3 sets of speakers. Stereo head installed in helm pod.
• 2 speakers in the cockpit, standard locations
• 2 speakers in the main salon in the standard locations
• 2 speakers in the flybridge
EXTERIOR AND DECK:
• Fly Bridge with stainless steel stairs, U-shaped settee, folding high gloss table, Stidd helm seat and single engine controls
• FRP mast with painted aluminum electronics platforms
• Teak deck on FRP swim platform
• Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
• Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
• Hot and cold transom shower
• Custom Sunbrella fabric in cockpit- "Viento Nautical"
• Accord Shades on all opening ports
• Cherry doors on glass cabinet aft of galley sink. Install wood shelf with fiddle half way up in cabinet
• Add a door on the small cabinet forward of galley sink.046
• Build flat bottom in locker under cooktop
• Ultra leather upholstery main salon- "Tusk"
• lcemaker in cabinet below helm seats
• Add single SS cup holder outboard of joy stick.
• Increase two std main salon armrests another 4" in height on both settees.
• Add an additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm drop in box.
• Main salon overhead hand rail
MASTER STATEROOM & HEAD:
• Install a 26" TV with separate DVD in Master Stateroom.
• Witch Hazel Corian counter with radius and Corian Cameo White undermount sink. Add 3" Witch Hazel fiddle behind sink.
• Install custom 9" Latex Supreme firm mattress. Custom made by Portland
FWD CABIN & HEAD:
• Fwd head cabinet to be 1/2 fully open and the another 1/2 to have shelf with fiddle
• "Install second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10" below top of door
• Custom 9" Latex Supreme mattress.
• Customize utility room. Install Slendide model #21OOXC combo washer/dryer with half bureau enclosed with cherry cubby.
• UTILITY ROOM TO LOOK LIKE CREW QUARTER:
• S/B Crew Mattress & S/B Seat and Back Rest (3 cushions) in utility room Sailcloth Seagull
• Install cherry stair treads in utility room. Replace utility lights with cabin lights.
Add Ultraleather wall covering. Install teak and holly floor in utility room. Install TV in utility room.
• Custom Decor Package - $8,000
• Canvas Package- Window covers, aft cockpit seat and table cover, flybridge helm and seat covers, flag & burgee cover, all in Stamoid
• Custom Bimini Top on Flybridge
• 2016 10' 6" AB ALX with 20hp Yamaha Four Stroke- Center Console Model