2012 Fountain 38 CC Tournament Edition
Yacht price :
$15K PRICE REDUCTION!!! MUST GO!! COMPLETELY REDONE 2012 FOUNTAIN 38' CC. TRIPLE 300 MERCURY VERADOS. ALL NEW ELECTRONICS AND UPHOLSTERY DECEMBER 2018.
- 610 Engine hours.
- 2 Garmin 7616 XSV's in 2018
- Garmin XHD Radar in 2018
- Garmin Autopilot.
- JL audio sound system.
- LED Spreader lights.
- Under Gunwale lights.
- Extra rod holders on the transom.
- Custom painted hardtop and hull. (Blue)
- Custom Fountain upholstery.
- 74 MPH TOP SPEED!
- Toilet inside the console.
- Battery Charger.
- Underwater lights.
- Full boat cover.
THIS BOAT IS SPOTLESS AND NOTHING WILL POP UP IN A SURVEY!!
WE WILL CONSIDER ALL TRADES AND CAN ASSIST WITH FINANCING!!
- 38 CC Tournament Edition
- Miami, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Center Console
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 38 ft - 11.58 meter
- 10 ft 6 in - 3.2 meter
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 5 in - 0.74 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 8 ft - 2.44 meter
- Dry Weight:
- 11300 lbs
- 300 Verado
- Cruise Speed:
- 55 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 300 (Individual), 900 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 75 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The 38CC, with its 10' 6" beam. And what a bruiser! This is the King Kong, Super Man, the world-beater of the genre, guaranteed to get you out to the best fishing grounds faster, more comfortable, and safer, than any other boat of its type. The hull is our state-of-the-art Super Ventilated Positive Lift design, born of decades of grueling competition in the dog-eat-dog world of offshore racing.
You've got world-champion offshore racer Reggie Fountain's guarantee that you can't find a better boat. The entire layout is the end result of the combined experience and knowledge of the highly successful Fountain fishing team. Did we mention just how you badly you can annihilate the competition on the runout. The 38 Tournament, powered by triple 300-hp Mercury Verado outboards, blasts through the seas at up to 75 mph. Cruise at a fuel-sipping 42 mph, giving you an astounding 1.2 mpg and stretching your range to 321 miles with our standard 300-gal. capacity.
- Anchor locker, recessed in forward bulkhead
- Batteries w/switches, explosion proof (4 triple engine, 3 twin engine), w/secured heavy-duty battery boxes
- Bilge pumps (2), automatic 1200 gph
- Compass, liquid filled
- Cuddy cabin w/V shape seating with filler cushion to make a berth, rod storage, radio and flourescent lighting.
- Innerliner, fiberglass, self-bailing w/non-skid surfaces and storage
- Dash, black carbon fiber, with full instrumentation and electronics area
- Center console, pre-wired, fiberglass w/flush mount electronics locker, one-piece plexiglass windshield, molded footrest, walk-in head w/VacuFlush, shower, sink, and 25 quart cooler under forward-facing seat.
- Cleats, 6 each 8", pull-up bow w/amidships and stern
- Fuel gauge, electric
- GPS speedometer and Mercury gauges w/chrome rims
- Graphics, standard selection
- Console cup holders, stainless steel 4ea
- Fish boxes, 4 under floor w/macerator and overboard drain (800 qt. total capacity)
- Fuel tank, heavy-duty, baffled, welded inside and out, 3/16" aluminum, powder-coated, 360 gallons, foamed, glassed and bolted in position w/stainless steel pickups
- Hand laid composite hull and deck manufactured w/multi-directional fiberglass, w/high density coring and Interplastic vinyl ester resin and w/hull and deck laminated, thru-bolted, screwed and sealed together w/heavy duty marine sealant/adhesive
- Helm seat, leaning post style w/ fixed backrest and rod holders 5ea.
- Horns, electric
- Livewells dual at transom, 52 gallons each
- Propellers, stainless steel
- Rails, bow, welded 316L stainless steel, thru-bolted
- Remote oil tank fills (Optimax engines only)
- Steering, hydraulic, w/tilt steering wheel. platinum
- Trim tabs, heavy-duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance
- Rod holders (8 in gunwale)
- Rod/gaff storage (6ea under gunwale, with carpet mat)
- Trim indicators for engines and tabs, electronic for engines and mechanical for trim tabs
- Rubrail with stainless steel insert
- Sink w/pressurized water system
- Salt water wash down w/extra pump
- T-Top, heavy-duty w/radio and electronics box w/ 2ea courtesy lights, canvas, rod holders 7ea and (2) rear mounted halogen lights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.